Recent Blog Posts
- Moonshot Grande
- Russ Gibb Memorial May 17 – Gibb Scholarship fund.
- Russ Gibb Grande Flash Mob 5.5.19
- Jim Dunbar – Gibb friend and California radio great passes
- Russ Gibb Remembered
- Russ Gibb Passes at age 87
- Grande Spanish Tile Magic
- Grande Ballroom 2.0 Pronounced Viable
- Grande Column Corbels Repatriated
- Grande Ballroom Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Grande Blog Archive
Category Archives: Part 6: Give the People What they Want
“One of the first acts to be featured from beyond the Midwest region was Tim Buckley, a favorite of Grande audiences and Uncle Russ.” For more.. get the book!
Some images and captures did not make the book. One in particular was “the Grande Vase” Artifact 96v. There were apparently a number of these installed throughout the building. Russ Gibb explained. “One night two kids had gotten too drunk or … Continue reading
“In the book I’ve documented a number of partners and staff from the Grande. These are the workers and volunteers that made the Grande run and each show an experience.” – Leo Early Clyde Blair – Light show artist (photo:Clyde … Continue reading