“Grande Balroom architect Charles Agree also designed a few residential homes but only did so at the pleading of his best customers.”
Here is an image that did not make the book of 18603 Wildemere in Detroit’s University district. This is an example of one of those coincidental, serendipitous
discoveries I made while writing the book. 18603 was where my eldest brother had met his future wife, his former roommate on Wildemere. Their wedding reception was also held at this incredible property.
Recent Blog Posts
- Grande Ballroom Emergency Roof Fund Crowdfunding
- Moonshot Grande
- Russ Gibb Memorial May 17 – Gibb Scholarship fund.
- Russ Gibb Grande Flash Mob 5.5.19
- Jim Dunbar – Gibb friend and California radio great passes
- Russ Gibb Remembered
- Russ Gibb Passes at age 87
- Grande Spanish Tile Magic
- Grande Ballroom 2.0 Pronounced Viable
- Grande Column Corbels Repatriated
Grande Blog Archive