The Friends of the Grande are very pleased to announce the first crowdfunding campaign for the Grande Ballroom.
This initiative will fund a due diligence inspection and initial building safety projects
that will benefit the building and its owners Chapel Hill Missionary Baptist Church.
Already on board are major contributors such as Margaret Saadi Kramer and Wayne Kramer (formerly of the legendary Grande house act the MC5). Wayne and Margaret have kindly pledged matching funds to the project. Please join us by visiting the Gofundme Grande Analysis/Fund
Recent Blog Posts
- The Grande Ballroom heads to D.C. and the National Register of Historic Places
- The Grande Ballroom – National Register of Historic Places – Final Phase
- Grande Ballroom opens October 27,1928!
- Bluesbreaker (Grande book excerpt)
- Grande Ballroom Aerial Survey 2017
- Grande Ballroom Analysis / Fund Kicks Off!
- Save the Grande! F.O.G. volunteers meeting – Nov.13
- Save the Grande! Friends of the Grande Volunteer meeting. August 2017
- Save the Grande! Friends of the Grande meeting July 6
- Friends of the Grande volunteer meeting June 5
Grande Blog Archive