Beginning in late ’67 Russ Gibb began to work with out of town agents to book a number of British bands. By 1968 a prime example was the Jeff Beck Group featuring Rod Stewart. Here is a photo of the band that did not make the book from Grande regular Ruth Hoffman.
Recent Blog Posts
- Bluesbreaker (Grande book excerpt)
- Grande Ballroom Aerial Survey 2017
- Grande Ballroom Analysis / Fund Kicks Off!
- Save the Grande! F.O.G. volunteers meeting – Nov.13
- Save the Grande! Friends of the Grande Volunteer meeting. August 2017
- Save the Grande! Friends of the Grande meeting July 6
- Friends of the Grande volunteer meeting June 5
- Grande Ballroom green lit for National Register of Historic Places process / restoration
- Leo Early @ B&N Book Fair Saturday March 4
- Leo Early book signing Oakland Mall Feb.18
Grande Blog Archive