Beginning in late ’67 Russ Gibb began to work with out of town agents to book a number of British bands. By 1968 a prime example was the Jeff Beck Group featuring Rod Stewart. Here is a photo of the band that did not make the book from Grande regular Ruth Hoffman.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Grande Ballroom Mural
- The Grande Ballroom heads to D.C. and the National Register of Historic Places
- The Grande Ballroom – National Register of Historic Places – Final Phase
- Grande Ballroom opens October 27,1928!
- Bluesbreaker (Grande book excerpt)
- Grande Ballroom Aerial Survey 2017
- Grande Ballroom Analysis / Fund Kicks Off!
- Save the Grande! F.O.G. volunteers meeting – Nov.13
- Save the Grande! Friends of the Grande Volunteer meeting. August 2017
- Save the Grande! Friends of the Grande meeting July 6
Grande Blog Archive