Beginning in late ’67 Russ Gibb began to work with out of town agents to book a number of British bands. By 1968 a prime example was the Jeff Beck Group featuring Rod Stewart. Here is a photo of the band that did not make the book from Grande regular Ruth Hoffman.
Recent Blog Posts
- Russ Gibb Memorial May 17 – Gibb Scholarship fund.
- Russ Gibb Grande Flash Mob 5.5.19
- Jim Dunbar – Gibb friend and California radio great passes
- Russ Gibb Remembered
- Russ Gibb Passes at age 87
- Grande Spanish Tile Magic
- Grande Ballroom 2.0 Pronounced Viable
- Grande Column Corbels Repatriated
- Grande Ballroom Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- The Grande Ballroom Mural
Grande Blog Archive