Beginning in late ’67 Russ Gibb began to work with out of town agents to book a number of British bands. By 1968 a prime example was the Jeff Beck Group featuring Rod Stewart. Here is a photo of the band that did not make the book from Grande regular Ruth Hoffman.
Recent Blog Posts
- Grande Ballroom 2.0 Pronounced Viable
- Grande Column Corbels Repatriated
- Grande Ballroom Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- The Grande Ballroom Mural
- The Grande Ballroom heads to D.C. and the National Register of Historic Places
- The Grande Ballroom – National Register of Historic Places – Final Phase
- Grande Ballroom opens October 27,1928!
- Bluesbreaker (Grande book excerpt)
- Grande Ballroom Aerial Survey 2017
- Grande Ballroom Analysis / Fund Kicks Off!
Grande Blog Archive